Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Start of Templiztes

When most people think of you as a computer genius they come to you for finding solution of their queries. Everyday at work my colleagues come up to me when they get stuck at something and expect that I have the solution for everything. Even though people call me an expert but as far as I know I am better than the average Joe.
The main purpose for creating this blog is to organize templates related to different types of programs that might be useful for others. Amongst other, the different types of templates that I will be uploading are :-
  • xls & xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
  • doc & docs (Microsoft Word)
  • mbd & accdb (Microsoft Access)
  • ppt & pptx (Microsoft Powerpoint)
  • swi & fla (Flash)
  • Images (GIF, JPEG, PSD)
All of the above mentioned files that I will upload are going to be solely my creation. If by chance there is a copyrighted file upload it would be unintentional and is highly regretted.
Alongwith the templates that I will be uploading, you will also find links to other template websites that I find very helpful, as many websites and blogs have been useful to me.
The start will be slow, but hopefully will be able to grow into something more.
Let the voyage commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment